Hello everyone and happy new year! (I am so late.. oops) Today I am going to be showing you the makeup that I have recently brought. Every product that I have mentioned will be linked towards the end of this post, so check that out!
So I have been into bronzers and so I have brought two. One from Makeup Revolution and the other from Collection 2000. The one from makeup revolution is in the shade ‘Golden Days’ this is a beautifull bronzey colour that has very small amounts of shimmers. It gives a really nice glow to the face and makes your cheek look defined. This was £4 and they have more shades which suit every skin tone!
The collection 2000 bronzer that I brought is in the shade number 1 and is called ‘Teracotta’ This again is a light subtle bronzer. But however this one is matte and very pigmented. I brought mine for £2.99 but now it is on sale for £2.50. “Bronzing powder with a subtle shimmer for the perfect year-round glow. Available in two shimmering shades to add contour to the cheeks and jaw line”
Next I brought 2 concealers from Makeup Revolution. These are called “Matte Effect Concealer” I brought the lightest shade for highlighting and the darkest shade to contour. They where £1 each – very impressive for the price! what I can see now is that they are matte and very creamy, so I am looking forward on how they work for me.
This is the Baked Highlighter in the shade ‘Peach Lights’ beautiful highlighter that adds a glow to the tops of my cheek. This was £3.00 and is available in 3 shades.
I brought a Revolution Blusher in the shade ‘Now!’ This was £1. I tried to take pictures but they didn’t come out clear so I have linked below the blusher that I have, so if your interested check it out! 🙂
The last makeup item I brought was another Essence Lipliner in the shade ‘Red Blush’ omg this colour is just amazing! It is the perfect red that lasts forever, and the best part is that they are only £1!! I have done a review on it, so click on the link and it will direct you to my post: https://nreviewsproducts.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/essence-lip-liners/
Lastly I brought a powder brush from wilkinson for £4. It is super soft and works really well!
- Makeup Revolution Bronzer: http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/face/bronzer/baked-bronze-golden-days.html
- Collection 2000 Bronzer: http://www.superdrug.com/Collection/Collection-Bronze-Glow-Matte-Terracotta/p/898362#.VLFlOiusXsY
- Revolution Concealers: http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/face/concealer/matte-effect-concealer.html
- Revolution Highlighter: http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/face/highlighter/highlighter-peach-lights.html
- Revolution blusher: http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/face/blusher/powder-blush-now.html
- Essence Lipliner: http://www.essence.eu/uk/products/lips/lipliner/e/product/lipliner-08/
- Wilko Brush: http://www.wilko.com/accessories-and-tools/wilko-premium-powder-brush/invt/0348250
Thank you for reading,
Have you tried any of these products before?